Ever wondered where you can find a free outdoor gym near you? Now you can with this outdoor gym/jungle gym locator.
The Outdoor Gym Project is a collaborative, global list of outdoor gyms and public spaces where you can exercise.
For the purpose of this list, will be considered as an outdoor gym:
- any free public space that can be used by adults to exercise, and designed for that purpose.
- that space should include exercise stations such as outdoor pull up bars, dip bars, etc.
- that space should be currently in use by a small community of adults interested in calisthenics.
View The outdoor gym project in a larger map
To add your local gym to the map:
- you will need to be logged in to google or google+ to edit the map.
- click on 'view The outdoor gym project in a larger map' link above.
- click on 'edit' to add your own landmark to the map.
- click on the blue placemark in the top left corner, and drag it to the location of your local outdoor gym.
- Under the heading 'title', write the location, city, and country of your gym.
- Write a short description, and when finished, click save.
If you do not have a google+ account and would like to add your local outdoor gym to the map, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a postcode and the city and country of your gym, and I will add it to the map for you.
* Please note that I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this map. This outdoor gym locator is the result of a collaborative effort, and some landmarks may not have been placed correctly.